To be the preferred and most trusted resource for physicians for services that enhance their practice of medicine.
To be the premier integrated health care delivery system in Southeast Michigan, recognized by our patients, physicians, providers and payors as providing the highest value in care and services.
Oakland Physician Network Services, Inc. is an independent physician owned and operated corporation comprised of over 425 primary care and specialty physicians. From its location in Oakland County, OPNS serves the medical community by centrally maintaining the infrastructure to support best practices in medical management, office management, and database management. It provides financial and quality analysis and reporting services that assist member physicians in delivering higher quality care and managing costs for more than 15 healthcare plans.
OPNS Board of Directors
2017 OPNS Board of Directors
- Samer Bahu, MD - Otolaryngology
- Leslie Caren, MD - Medicine/Pediatrics
- Nathan Chase, MD - Internal Medicine
- James Gibson, MD - Internal Medicine
- Marko Gudziak, MD - Urological Surgery - President
- William Jewell, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Malik E. McKany, MD - General Surgery
- B. G. Patel, MD - Family Practice
- Steven Rapp, MD - Neurosurgery
- Satish Sundar, MD - General Pediatrics
- Bradford Woelke, MD - Family Practice
- Imad Mansoor, MD - Internal Medicine - Chief Medical Officer
- Rodger Prong - Exeuctive Director
- Diane Nardon - Director of Finance and Operations
OPNS Informatics Digest
The OPNS Informatics Digest is an informational newsletter highlighting the areas in which the OPNS Informatics Team assists physicians and office staff.
View the April 2017 OPNS Informatics Digest under the Health Information Technology Tab!