OPNS Board of Directors
- Samer Bahu, MD - Otolaryngology
- Leslie Caren, MD - Medicine/Pediatrics
- Nathan Chase, MD - Internal Medicine
- James Gibson, MD - Internal Medicine
- Marko Gudziak, MD - Urological Surgery - President
- William Jewell, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Malik E. McKany, MD - General Surgery
- B. G. Patel, MD - Family Practice
- Steven Rapp, MD - Neurosurgery
- Prakash Sanghvi, MD - Family Medicine
- Satish Sundar, MD - General Pediatrics
2018 Members, Presenters, Liaisons
- Imad Mansoor, MD - Internal Medicine - Chief Medical Officer
- Rodger Prong - Chief Executive Officer
Oakland Physician Network Services, Inc. is an independent, physician owned and
operated corporation comprised of over 425 primary care and specialty physicians.
From its location in Oakland County, OPNS serves the medical community by
centrally maintaining the infrastructure to support best practices in medical
management, office management, and database management. It provides financial
and quality analysis and reporting services that assist member physicians in
delivering higher quality care and managing costs for more than 15 healthcare plans.
Accountable, Honest and Fair
Transparent and Outcome Focused
Data Driven and Fact Firm
Innovative and Adaptable
Resource Stewardship Efficient and Value Obsessed
Non-partisan and Equitable
Teamwork and Leadership
Accessible, Inclusive and Collaborative Customer Satisfaction.
To be the premier integrated health care delivery system in Southeast Michigan, recognized by our patients, physicians, providers and payors as providing the highest value in care and services.
To be the preferred and most trusted resource for physicians for services that enhance their practice of medicine.